10/8/2013 11:38 AM
It's officially announced

October 16th will be the official day that we release the system. I know there are some beta users out there that are a bit worried, but I want to assure you that things are headed in the right direction. The beta has been tested for a long time, and it's time to end the BETA. This is the last official season, and we'll be rolling over to the new system. You will all be thanked officially by the company, so please keep an eye on the email and sitemail. 

I know there are plenty of concerns out there, and there is still plenty for me to do. Rest assured that while the engine in beta is not ready, I will have a few weeks before the engine will be put on display in GD. I felt that we are about 2-3 weeks from having all of the major issues resolved, and that will be about the time that the first season game will take place in GD. 

I appreciate all the help, and I really look forward to the feedback as we get back into GD. I hope that all of you will stay active in the posts, and now that most of the structure of the game has been complete, I'll be spending the next 2 or 3 months just fixing bugs and making sure the game is as smooth as you'd want, even after release. 

10/9/2013 12:33 AM
interesting
10/9/2013 2:49 AM
well it was cool to coach an elite, even if it was only beta.
10/9/2013 9:11 AM
Little disappointed!  You had promised relaxed rules so some of us who never were able to get a top D1a  would be able to at least get a beta team.  You never really did, and yes I was not a top D1aa winning program, getting stuck at that level was a letdown!
10/9/2013 12:14 PM
Why not give us Beta testers some game credits so some of us can try out 3.0 at progress levels we have attained by previous game play?
10/9/2013 12:22 PM
Will I be able to keep the gameplans, playbooks, formations that I have created in the beta and have them roll over to my team or will I have to create everything again from scratch?
10/9/2013 3:44 PM
Posted by hardknox23 on 10/9/2013 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Will I be able to keep the gameplans, playbooks, formations that I have created in the beta and have them roll over to my team or will I have to create everything again from scratch?
You will have to create them from scratch or save the info on your computer and then set it up when 3.0 rolls.  You can see oriole_fan's response to this in the 3.0 Beta Open Thread 
10/10/2013 11:41 PM
Hot dawg it will be released on my Birthday. Happ Birthday to me. I think I may sign up for a team now.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.