Recruiting Battles. Topic

It has always been my experience that all the recruiting battles I've been in with other Human Coaches have been settled at 11 am the day after signings. That did not happen today. Have any of you out there had this experience? If they didn't settle at 11 am, when did they? I'd appreciate any info I can get as soon as possible.
10/8/2013 11:48 AM
If it is too close, it will continue another day
10/8/2013 12:14 PM

I have certainly gone past 11 am the day after signing, I believe 8 am on the last day is final decision time.

10/8/2013 12:29 PM
To add to fd343ny, many battles will end at 11AM the morning after signings; if it is close it may not. However, it could end at any cycle after that if one team makes a big recruiting push, or if the recruit is favoring one school enough that whatever equation is in place for the recruit to make his decision kicks in...
10/8/2013 12:32 PM
Recruiting Battles. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.