Google Chrome Pop Up Windows Not Working Correctly Topic

When I use Google Chrome my pop up windows (team page, player page) always opens small.  I zoom in and then I need to scroll around to view the whole page.  I resized the window to view everything which is nice but when I close it and open it again it goes back to the smaller size again.  Anyone have this issue with Chrome?  I googled it but cannot find a solution to have the popup window always open in one size like it does in Firefox.

Thanks!
10/9/2013 9:27 AM
Nope, never had that problem and I've been using Chrome for some time now. Do run into issues on my smartphone but not my laptop.

10/10/2013 11:48 PM
yes, its super annoying
10/15/2013 4:33 PM
I think I figured it out -- make sure you aren't magnifying your browser in Chrome -- don't go above 100%.
5/24/2017 12:50 PM
Google Chrome Pop Up Windows Not Working Correctly Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.