WIS User Interview - crazystengel Topic

The latest WIS User Interview features SimLeague Baseball player crazystengel:

http://whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=interview_20131009

Our thanks to crazystengel for participating.
10/9/2013 5:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We'll nominate you antoncresten!!!
10/9/2013 6:51 PM
Me getting a WIS user interview before antoncresten is a travesty, to put it bluntly!  Nearly as bad as Obama getting a Nobel Peace Prize while Vaclav Havel was still alive.  Havel's in his grave now, so the Nobel Committee will never be able to make amends there, but antoncresten has yet to shed his mortal coil. Come on, WIS!  Interview him before it's too late!
10/10/2013 8:39 AM
good artcle crazy,  a lot of humor and deep knowledge of the SIM shared in the feature. When is Random Captain going to fire up again?  
10/10/2013 3:20 PM
Thanks, redwingscup.  As for Random Captain, I'm going to be sending out sitemails next week to past participants, and have something up in the Classifieds forum a week or so after that.
10/10/2013 5:54 PM
It took me a minute to get the "two ones .... eleven" thing, and then I laughed and felt stupid at the same time. Good article!
10/11/2013 1:08 AM
WOW tanking 1st game of a TOC, who knew?
10/13/2013 9:28 PM
It worked again (sort of) with my latest TOC team.  Tanked the first game, and took the next three to win the opening round.

Then, with my rested roster, we went 1-3 in round two...
10/15/2013 9:38 AM
WIS User Interview - crazystengel Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.