Development Cycles Some have 5, others have 4? Topic

Could someone explain to how often development cyles are supposed to occur? I'm confused because some of my players had have more development cycles than others even when playing the same amount and/or less games.

For instance: Rob Bridges has had 5 development cycles this season and has playing 117 regular season games and 4 playoff games.
Sam Ainsworth has played 119 regular season games and 14 playoff games but only has 4 development cycles. Anyone know why this is?

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Rob Bridges
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Sam Ainsworth

10/10/2013 9:30 AM
Perhaps patience plays a roll in it, how often they get a bump???  All the development cycle shows is the progress that they've made up until that point, when the season rolls over, Ainsworth's improvements since his last cycle will show up in next season's spring training line.  If there is still time left in the ML season, promote Ainsworth up to AAA and he'll get a promotion bump that will reflect those changes.  I'm guessing that if Bridges wouldn't get a promotion tag line if you promoted him to the majors.
10/10/2013 2:44 PM
Development Cycles Some have 5, others have 4? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.