All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Recruiting when 3.0 goes live
10/10/2013 6:34 PM
Since there is no immediate clarification on player ratings, should I be looking to recruit position specific offensive linemen (T, G/C) or will the 3.0 version revert back to the "one size fits all" version 2.0 currently has?

I ask this because my world starts recruiting on the 18th, 2 days after 3.0 goes "live" and I'd like to be prepared with my watch list.
10/10/2013 10:49 PM
The Camp world is rolling over before the update so it will still be in 2.0.  Position roles will be available but only in basic mode.  Therefore you'll be able to modify the basics and use them in recruiting but you cannot switch to advanced roles to have T, G/C, etc.
10/11/2013 9:11 PM
Position roles will only be available in basic mode? or are you saying everyone starts at basic and has to go to advanced to switch to having multiple roles?
10/11/2013 9:15 PM
I think what he's saying is specific to Camp (and Hayes) recruiting.  This world doesn't get 3.0 right away so they'll only have "Basic", but in recruiting they will have the position roles show up in their UI.
10/11/2013 11:40 PM
The option to switch to advanced mode isn't available until a world is in 3.0.  Position roles will be available immediately after the update though and can be used in 2.0 in their basic form.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Recruiting when 3.0 goes live

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.