10/12/2013 12:13 PM
Will the new 3.0 come out in? I'm going to sign up for a team but won't sign up under the old engine. 
10/12/2013 12:56 PM
I think camp and Bryant r the first worlds
10/12/2013 1:02 PM
Bryant and Yost are the first worlds that "roll over" after the new release, and so will be the first ones to have the 3.0 game engine.

10/12/2013 3:34 PM
I guess they will be the first 2 to shut down.
10/12/2013 8:26 PM
Hey if you don't like it don't play, but don't come on here to complain. I think once all the bugs are fixed, which there are only a few left, there will be more staying then leaving. You however always will have those who are never happy no matter what you do. I for one feel they have done a good job. Yes it took longer than expected, but all good things come to those who wait. Patience people LOL.
10/12/2013 10:30 PM
Posted by vikesrule69 on 10/12/2013 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Hey if you don't like it don't play, but don't come on here to complain. I think once all the bugs are fixed, which there are only a few left, there will be more staying then leaving. You however always will have those who are never happy no matter what you do. I for one feel they have done a good job. Yes it took longer than expected, but all good things come to those who wait. Patience people LOL.
You realize that other than a few bells and whistles its still a crap shoot.  Talent may matter a bit more, but not as it should.  The test game feature doesnt tell you much because you play the same two teams 10 times and dont change any settings and come out with an even split on how your going to do.  I'm not saying its bad, just dont think its a whole lot better then playing  the current engine

10/12/2013 11:01 PM
I don't think its a crapshoot at all anymore. Seriously. I see a very realistic amount of game to game variance (which was one of my pet peeves about 2.0 and early 3.0 builds)
10/13/2013 8:13 AM
I feel like 3.0 has a great shot at success. If I could make just one change it would be talent at certain positions would mean a little more, primarily DB, but I can easily live with where we are once the bugs are fixed...

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.