Mauer Season 21 Owner Needed Topic

I'm cutting back on some teams and will be dropping the Santa Cruz Marklars in world mauer at the end of the season.  Link to the team is included below. Some solid young pieces, very low payroll, and the 3rd overall pick refused to sign with me, so you will have that compensation next year. If anyone has any interest and can try to commit to at least two seasons, please let me know. Trying to get this spot filled by end of season so the new owner's payroll doesn't have to reset, as that is one of the more frustrating things about taking over a team after a world rollover.

www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=4559

10/12/2013 2:12 PM
Had one interested owner but he already had a team transferred to him. Still looking for another owner to take over;only a few games left in the season.
10/17/2013 7:26 PM
Mauer Season 21 Owner Needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.