These are pretty wild stats Topic

I have never seen this before.  I have a kick returner for my beta test Texas A&M Kingsville team that has returned 11 kicks (3 KO and 8 punts) for touchdowns in the first 11 games.  He added three touchdowns in the 3 exhibition games.  In only 2 games has he not returned a kick for a TD.  Anyone else had the same experience.  I also have a DL that has recorded 36 sacks in 11 games.
10/12/2013 4:23 PM
I wish I had him.
10/12/2013 4:46 PM
Here's some... in my final 3 games... with an avg to below avg team in DII:

Over the three game span I had 80 pass attempts... 35 sacks (over 11 avg per game).

Over the span only 1 int surrendered

Over the span we gave up 1,958 total yards and we had a total of 209 on offense

Over the span we were outscored 265-3.

Remotely realistic?... nope. GL all with your new engine that is clearly not ready
10/12/2013 5:28 PM (edited)
The problems are more on the low and high extremes in my experience. My OPSU team, for instance, is ridiculous. Outside of one beta season the QB will have the best statistical season in beta. 
10/12/2013 11:17 PM
Also notable is a backup QB at CNU in Argento threw for 36 TD's on 179 attempts while the starter was never out. lol. Fatigue is still doing strange things to QB's. I guess he just always got in the game near the goalline. 
10/14/2013 4:15 PM
Will see how this plays out...
10/15/2013 9:11 PM
These are pretty wild stats Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.