All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > I hope defense will have more relevance in 3.0
10/12/2013 6:47 PM
I just had a D3 game where I gave up 620 yards and 51 points. I know there is LOT, LOT more to it that just the total ratings number for a player but, my defensive starters had an average rating of 590 and his offense had an average of 513. By the GUESS ratings--my defensive starters had an average of 53.93 and his offensive starters were 51.13. His QB is very good but not great with a 52 GI, 53 Tech, and 49 Strength.
Having played for about 3 seasons or so with 3 teams--I know that offense rules in this game but with the numbers above, there is absolutely no way I should have given up 31 first downs, 620 yards, and 51 points.

I hope the new 3.0 game rewards good defensive teams. IF teams score near 100 points in a game and QBs throw over 10,000 yards and 100 touchdowns in a season--I will be gone.

All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > I hope defense will have more relevance in 3.0

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.