Fingers needs replacement owner, prior to draft Topic

We have had an owner request replacement for lack of time to commit to the franchise.  Draft lists drop Weds October 16, and the draft is October 23, so you will have time to impact the franchise.   The franchise link:

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=1877

Fingers World is a stable world; we have not even had to make a Forum post for 2 of our last 4 rollovers, and have not needed more than 3 owners for several seasons.  We have a gentle minimum win requirement (110 wins over 2 seasons, 170 over 3), and we do not allow personal attacks on the chat board. We also require owners to have a minimum of 3 current, consecutive seasons in a single world, OR a strong record of commitment and success at another dynasty game such as HD or GD. We reserve the right not to admit people who meet these requirements, for whatever reason.

Sitemail me with interest.  The replacement calendar will go like this:
1) I will wait until 10 AM Sunday, 10/19 for applicants that meet the above criteria and are willing to commit to long-term ownership (or at least, willing to say they will).  This will be first-come, first serve for qualified applicants.
2) After Sunday 10/19 at 10 AM I will open the slot to veterans who want the franchise just for this season, so that such a short-term custodian may have time to set a draft list before Wednesday.
10/15/2013 11:03 AM
Fingers needs replacement owner, prior to draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.