There are a couple factors in fouling:
1. Low ATH and DEF cause an increase in fouling. Your top two offenders have a 50 and 36 in DEF, that's pretty low for a competitive D2 team.
2. Low IQ causes fouls, your freshman C is an example of this. He's pretty comparable ATH and DEF to your SR. PF but has more fouls in less minutes.
3. Fatigued players foul more.
4. Defensive setting causes more fouls. Like guyo said the deeper into negatives you go the more fouls you commit.
5. Losing late and the intentional foul button can also add as many as 6-10 FT's on at the end of the game.