GD 3.0 Upgrade During Recruiting Cycle Topic

What the heck.

I just logged on to remove a couple of recruiting actions and saw that Gridiron Dynasty was down.  Dang.  I guess he'll enjoy his visit, for no reason.

When will this round process?  When it comes back up?  Or will it hold off until 9 pm?

10/16/2013 5:04 PM
Typical WIS BS...no warning, just BLAM..."live with it suckers". 
10/16/2013 5:13 PM
recruting is the least of my worries at this point
10/16/2013 5:23 PM
Count yourselves lucky, I'm the other side of the pond and will be fast asleep while you guys are recruiting my studs. As you say, ridiculous that we have no prior warning. I normally stay away from negativity but on this occasion, majique sums it up perfectly as he has above.
Hours and hours of planning goes to ****. Sweet dreams
10/16/2013 5:43 PM
Posted by clememp on 10/16/2013 5:04:00 PM (view original):
What the heck.

I just logged on to remove a couple of recruiting actions and saw that Gridiron Dynasty was down.  Dang.  I guess he'll enjoy his visit, for no reason.

When will this round process?  When it comes back up?  Or will it hold off until 9 pm?

It's back up.  We'll give it a little bit and run the next cycle at 6:30pm and then it will be back to a normal schedule.
10/16/2013 5:53 PM
Great work getting it back up quickly.
10/16/2013 7:02 PM
The more things change the more they stay the same
10/16/2013 8:16 PM
GD 3.0 Upgrade During Recruiting Cycle Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.