Most Active World? Topic

I'm hopefully going to join GD soon, and was wondering which are the most active and/or recommended worlds?
Also, should I wait til the 23rd for the new engine that's been discussed, or should I join Camp tonight, or does it matter?
Thanks.
10/17/2013 10:20 PM

If your just starting out, it really doesn't matter, but for your Non-conference games I would choose all SIMS. I would also try to find teams that have been a SIM for a long time. That way you should be able to at least get 5 wins. If you go to gdreports.com you can check which world you want to join and pick the highest ranked SIM in DIII. I just checked and there are 3 SIMS in the top 20. The team with the best recruiting class was Mary Hardin Baylor. GL and welcome to GD.

10/18/2013 1:50 AM
Thanks Vikes. I hadn't heard of gdreports.com... I will check it out... I actually don't mind (and kind of prefer) trying to work with the worst team and building from scratch. So, all worlds are pretty much equally active?
10/18/2013 7:52 AM
Go Warner !! 
10/18/2013 9:42 AM
If you want to build a team from scratch, just make sure to schedule weak SIMS for Non conference. The more wins you get the better vision hence better recruits. GL with your first team and Bryant is about to turn over, so you can check that out. Warner is good too LOL
10/18/2013 3:30 PM
I'm in warner asc right now but was looking to get another team in a different world. What iworld has the most active coaches yost or bryant? Cause they are in playoffs and bowls right now!

10/18/2013 9:27 PM
Don't know about Yost, but Bryant is pretty active although not much in DIII
10/18/2013 9:43 PM
Yea would want some good competition like we got in asc in the warner world
10/18/2013 11:04 PM
I had that in WIAC in warner when I first started out
10/19/2013 12:58 AM

Hey, thanks for the advice guys.
I think I'm going to go with the Bryant World, and either the weaker 1-fellow-human New England Conference (like Salve Regina, Nichols, Mass Maritime or Maine Maritime) or one of the schools from the solid NESCAC with 2-fellow-humans.    Maybe I'll see you guys there too.

10/21/2013 7:42 PM (edited)
I'll be waiting in D1 for you 
10/21/2013 7:58 PM
Most Active World? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.