10/18/2013 6:54 AM
I see the beta worlds actually rolled over again.  People are applying for jobs and be awarding them.  Since this will be the last season, LOWER the requirements for D1a.  Let any Coach that has been at D1aa level, apply for a D1a program.

You said a long time ago you would relax the requirements, so follow through and do that!
10/18/2013 9:44 AM
I believe it has been stated on this forum that beta worlds are scheduled to be terminated Oct. 23 or soon after, so your point would be moot.
10/18/2013 9:33 PM
I think they did relax the requirements.  Otherwise then how do you get an elite after 5 seasons with only 1 or 2 CCs?
10/22/2013 12:08 AM
I got an elite with two NC's
10/22/2013 9:26 PM
i think a good competent sim would allow that

you might need to roll snake eyes but it should happen for someone

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.