This will be the fourth time that I have bern commissioner of this league. My cousin , Kris Shank, passed away right before the start of the third version of this league so I felt that to honor his love for baseball and whatifsports I would name the league for him.
This league has a $120M cap and the following restrictions - each team will be comprised of "one" hitter and "one" pitcher from each of the following time periods (1885-1900, 1901-10, 1911-20, 1921-30, 1931-40, 1941-50, 1951-60, 1961-70, 1971-80, 1981-90, 1991-2000 and 2001-13) with each players salary range between $1M and $10M. Your 25th player may be from any year between 1885-2013 and their salary must be between
$1M-$10M. WW is okay (must follow theme - any released player must be replaced by a player from the same
time period), no transaction deadline, no trades, no DH, no AAA, clones OK, no live play, all ballparks with only one instance of each.
League # MLB107171 - first come first served - when you enter your team in the league site you will be
guaranteed your spot.
1. Free Agents Aren't Free. mwammes. Exposition Park.
2. Round 2. gpsousa. Wrigley Field.
3. Wuebby's Whackers. wuebby4. Memorial Stadium.
4. Parrish Platos. Busterglen. Tropicana Field.
5. Dominican Boggs or Elias Sosa. ligapelota. Municipal Stadium 55-67
6. Black Cat Bone. finn2030. SBC Park.
7. Cincinnati Sophisticates. kriz. Riverfront Stadium.
8. Patience and Power. Contracted. Oriole Park at Camden Park.
9. Million Dollar Benchwarmers. Why? good-beef. Hilltop Park.
10. Hammered Beavers XXI. jmcraven74. Royals Stadium.
11. Borodino. napoleon. Target Field.
12. Decade Spanners II. nhstevens. Memorial Coliseum.
13. One of These and One of Those. voipjohn. Palace of the Fans.
14. Time Bandits. doubletruck. Cingery Field
15. Chico's Bail Bonds. gbkr. Municipal Stadium 69-72
16. Inauspicious Bad-Pennies. TumH20-Bops. Polo Grounds.
17. 25 Through The Years. Wonder Boys. Tiger Stadium.
18. Gappers. earle.
19. One From Everywhere. majeda.
20. Age of Justification. growthgb.
21. Monticello Athletics. bigcoon23.
22. Wait and See. sleon3301.
23. Greasy Bacon Lube. Dorkster.
24. Shoeless in Cincinnati. jmc44.
11/3/2013 3:05 PM (edited)