Newbie with a question might be stupid answer Topic

Ok so I follow college football pretty closely expecially the teams located in the state of Tennessee and also in the SEC and CUSA. I was wondering if there were or are plans to have the teams in the conferences actually match the correct conferences that they play in? I know BYU, ND, Army, and other independents might be placed elsewhere but how about acutally having the teams play in the correct conferences? Just making an observation. Thank you for any answer!
10/21/2013 9:37 PM
Nope. GD is somewhat accurate to about 10 years ago, but the entire design of the game is based on a 12 team conference structure. So to realign would not be easy, if it is even possible.
10/21/2013 10:00 PM
Thank you! Guess figured might help with realism.
10/22/2013 7:02 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's not a priority right now. Though eventually one would think that they will have to. Considering there will be 128 FBS teams by 2015.
Of course it is entirely possible that the issue(a minor one in the grand scheme of things) will never be addressed. But for the love of God they could at least move ND from the B1G and delete DePaul and Marquette who don't even play football(well Marquette plays it at a club level).
10/22/2013 1:59 PM
Newbie with a question might be stupid answer Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.