All passing offense? Topic

im looking at going to a all passing offensive system. i was wondering should it be more of an aggresive style or conseritive? any other suggestions would be helpful.
10/22/2013 7:55 PM
What would Johnny Majors have done? Go with your instinct, and see how it works for a few games. Then adjust. Myself...I like Very Aggresive. Give 'em hell.
10/22/2013 9:23 PM
It depends on the advantage you have with your WR vs their DB's. If you have a large advantage like 8+ on speed/elusiveness, then go aggressive. If your even or have a disadvantage go balanced or conservative.
10/22/2013 9:40 PM
It depends on the overall roster composition. You have to tinker with it and see what fits the best on a game by game basis.
10/23/2013 12:24 AM
sitemail cebrake.  He uses almost an outright passing offense.
10/23/2013 11:02 AM
I switched to an all-pass offense about a year and 1/2 ago and have had some really good success.  In 2.0 it was very easy to figure out if you should go Ag or Cons (It has nothing to do with personnel IMO) but, to be honest, I'm not sure what's going on with 3.0.  I have had very poor results so far.  Does anyone else run an all-pass O and had trouble as well? 
10/23/2013 12:04 PM
                  I don't know if anyone's experience with all passing offense matters at this point. We are dealing with a whole new game. Who knows what works here ?
10/23/2013 12:37 PM
There are too many new variables in the 3.0 engine to really guess at this point. 
But with most defensive aspects staying the same(for the most part) you can surmise that some of the characteristics of 2.0 will still work in 3.0
One thing that is big and will likely affect a lot of things is the ability to determine the ratio of short to deep throws. 

10/23/2013 3:15 PM
All passing offense? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.