Additional Release Notes Topic

Here's a couple release notes that may not have been mentioned yet:
  • Prizes were adjusted so multiple playoff appearances at levels below D-IA reward 100% of the world population based prizes.  Prior to this most recent update, multiple appearances at levels below D-IA could result in your prize being cut 75%, 50%, or 25%.
  • Copied over a feature from Hoops Dynasty where it's possible to return as coach after the renewal deadline.  It only works prior to another coach applying for the job and should only be used as a last resort. This button shows up on the Jobs page for any coaches that have been removed for failure to renew and where the job is eligible to be restored.  It does not show up for coaches that were fired or were the last coach of the school but not in the most recent season. Again, once another coach has applied for the job it cannot be used.
10/23/2013 6:47 PM
Are they going to adjust D1A. In the lower levels, if I made it to the quarter finals I got more rewards then if I won a Level 4 bowl. I would think D1A would have the highest rewards for your success.
10/23/2013 10:59 PM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 10/23/2013 6:47:00 PM (view original):
  • Prizes were adjusted so multiple playoff appearances at levels below D-IA reward 100% of the world population based prizes.  Prior to this most recent update, multiple appearances at levels below D-IA could result in your prize being cut 75%, 50%, or 25%.
  • Copied over a feature from Hoops Dynasty where it's possible to return as coach after the renewal deadline.  It only works prior to another coach applying for the job and should only be used as a last resort. This button shows up on the Jobs page for any coaches that have been removed for failure to renew and where the job is eligible to be restored.  It does not show up for coaches that were fired or were the last coach of the school but not in the most recent season. Again, once another coach has applied for the job it cannot be used.
"Again, once another coach has applied for the job it cannot be used."  So does that mean if someone APPLIES (and not yet accepted) for the job the button disappears?
10/24/2013 8:31 AM
You guys need to copy over the HD feature where you can chat on other conference boards.
10/24/2013 1:31 PM
Posted by majique on 10/24/2013 8:31:00 AM (view original):
"Again, once another coach has applied for the job it cannot be used."  So does that mean if someone APPLIES (and not yet accepted) for the job the button disappears?
I don't believe it disappears but when you click the "Return to Job" button it would provide a message stating that another coach has applied and you'll also need to apply for a chance to get the job back.
10/24/2013 1:40 PM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 10/24/2013 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by majique on 10/24/2013 8:31:00 AM (view original):
I don't believe it disappears but when you click the "Return to Job" button it would provide a message stating that another coach has applied and you'll also need to apply for a chance to get the job back.
Thanks for the clarification. So even if someone else applies, you still have a chance - given you meet all the eligibility requirements.
10/24/2013 3:35 PM
Correct.  
10/24/2013 4:21 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 10/24/2013 1:31:00 PM (view original):
You guys need to copy over the HD feature where you can chat on other conference boards.
redhawk: I don't know how hard this would be, but it would be GREAT if you could do this.
10/24/2013 8:44 PM
Yeah it would be nice to trash talk during exhibition or Non conference games LOL 
10/25/2013 1:21 AM
One of my GID wishes.....when searching for recruits instead of the right hand side simply stating "considering others" when the recruit is considering more than one school, it would be valuable to have the schools shown.  Just a thought, again, for about the 7th year...
10/25/2013 10:53 AM
What would that matter. You still have to check whether they are a SIM or if they are worth fighting for. Where would they fit all the schools anyways LOL
10/25/2013 2:21 PM
Posted by majique on 10/25/2013 10:53:00 AM (view original):
One of my GID wishes.....when searching for recruits instead of the right hand side simply stating "considering others" when the recruit is considering more than one school, it would be valuable to have the schools shown.  Just a thought, again, for about the 7th year...
You can get that information, including whether the school is human-coached or SIM and how many schollies they need to fill,  in yatzr's recruiting tool.
10/25/2013 2:46 PM

The matter is that it would make reviewing the list a bit more comprehensive and it's not too hard to remember which schools are sims.  As for Yatzr's tool, correct.  I use it from time to time but what about those who aren't using that tool or the ones who can't get it to function on their hardware?  Just a thought....

10/25/2013 3:04 PM
Does the Reward Points update apply immediately, to all worlds (even ones that have not yet rolled over to the GD 3.0 code)? Or is it just the GD 3.0 worlds?
10/25/2013 5:56 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 10/25/2013 5:56:00 PM (view original):
Does the Reward Points update apply immediately, to all worlds (even ones that have not yet rolled over to the GD 3.0 code)? Or is it just the GD 3.0 worlds?
Yes, it applies to all worlds.
10/26/2013 5:24 PM
Additional Release Notes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.