Minor Leagues Season 25 - FULL Topic

Minor Leagues world just completed the World Series and will be rolling to season 25 very soon. This is a very friendly, highly competitive world full of smart, active owners - one of the best I've ever been a part of. It also has one of the best themes in HBD: all franchises are named for current or former minor-league teams!

Current openings:

Former Rochester Red Wings (82-80, 3rd Place AL North, #19 Draft Pick)
Former Montgomery Biscuits (79-83, 2nd Place AL South, #14 Draft Pick) TAKEN

Both of these franchises are longtime contenders at the ML level that recently fell on hard times, but should only need a few adjustments to return to the playoff picture. They're built around some of the league's biggest stars, including two-time defending MVP Orlando Canseco on the Red Wings, and perennial Cy Young candidate Will Waters on the Biscuits.

Both franchises are great opportunities for HBDers of all experience levels! While we prefer veterans, rookies are welcome. If you're interested in joining, please post here or contact world commissioner brianj000013.
10/25/2013 10:52 PM (edited)
I wouldn't mind getting the Biscuits if I wasn't already in the world.  This team has loads of potential with 13 ML players rated 75 or better with 6 pitchers and 3 of those rated in the 80's.  A couple of minor adjustments and this team could take off very fast.  Very competitive world, signing up for my 3rd season.  Come join us, it will be fun!!
10/24/2013 4:39 PM
We just rolled over and will be starting season 25 as soon as the world fills. Since we only need two, nobody will have to wait long!
10/24/2013 6:15 PM
It's a very solid league. Mostly veteran owners who have been there for a long time.
10/25/2013 8:01 AM
Just two needed!
10/25/2013 5:37 PM
Montgomery has been taken, we are down to just one
10/25/2013 10:52 PM
One more to start the season!!!
10/26/2013 7:57 AM
Posted by brianj000013 on 10/25/2013 8:01:00 AM (view original):
It's a very solid league. Mostly veteran owners who have been there for a long time.
And many of the veterans are great at giving advice to "rookies" It will be my third season and I feel very fortunate to have joined/been accepted into this league. 
10/26/2013 1:04 PM
I agree, starting my 3rd season as well and they are very nice to new owners.  Hopefully, I'm planning on staying for the long haul.
10/26/2013 6:14 PM
Minor Leagues Season 25 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.