New User Invasion in Yost Topic

Just wondering if all the new users are real or simbots created by site management. If they are bots I think they should name them such so I dont have to say good game to all the sims and then get annoyed when they dont congratulate me on kicking their butts. I propose a new rule for any new SIMBOTS,, they must congratulate me on kicking their butts. 
10/24/2013 8:41 PM
Since they have given all previous owners a credit, they (I) am real.  Alot of those you see are people who left with the 2.0 version, that are going to see if 3.0 is worth our investment in time and money!
10/25/2013 7:05 AM
Ahh! In that case I am glad to have em. Should be real interesting. 
10/25/2013 9:50 PM
Yes, these are real people.  I never played GD, but played one season of Hardball Dynasty and got an email about the update to 3.0 and a free season credit to try it out.  It appears this was either the first or one of two worlds that were accepting new coaches at the time these emails were sent out.  The retention rate of us new free trial owners will likely be low, but very much worth the effort by Whatif.
10/25/2013 10:35 PM
Half of them will not understand the game and quit before ooc is over.
10/26/2013 12:12 PM
AHHH...but Slid64er is back and in Div 3. Just when I was closing in on the all time Div3 wins record holder LOL
10/26/2013 6:07 PM
I wonder if he will have the same amount of success.
10/26/2013 10:51 PM
If he sticks with it, he will. He was consistently dominant in the beta. 
10/28/2013 10:48 AM
New User Invasion in Yost Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.