3.0 Playbook error? Have you seen this? Topic

Here is the problem. When reviewing Playbooks (both Offense and Defense), if I scroll down past Short Situation on offense and Trips formation on defense a second screen appears which show Long, Medium and Short situations for offense and the formations for defense. When moving the mouse pointer over each offense situation or play formation for defense it indicates it is for a 4th down. If I select 4th down on the first screen then go to the second screen it is blank except for the respective headings (Long, Medium and Short on offense and the formations on defense).

It looks like the second set of settings (second screen) is written over selection options....Terms of Use, Customer Support, Privacy Statement, Quick Jump and other verbiage.
10/25/2013 2:29 AM
Yup, seen it as well, refresh didn't help, I just ignored it and figured it would get fixed.
10/25/2013 10:56 AM
3.0 Playbook error? Have you seen this? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.