Playbook Error #2? 3.0 Release Topic

Anyone experience this?

When reviewing the Playbooks, the following is occurring.

When I call up a plan to view, all four downs show information. If I move from the first down to the 2nd, 3rd or 4th then back to the 1st nothing shows except for the various headings. This happens for both offense and defense
10/25/2013 2:33 AM
Yes I have that also . When doing the Beta I had to go back out of the set up and bring it up again . The 1st down was there . Funny only happens on 1st down .
10/25/2013 3:08 PM
This is reply to my ticket.

Hi Richard,

We've reproduced this only in the browser Internet Explorer 7 (IE7). Can you please confirm that you are using that browser?

We'll take a look into this but in the mean time if you have another browser you should be able to access the pages fine until we can address this.

I use Internet Explorer 10.
10/25/2013 3:26 PM
We've reproduced this in IE 10 but only when compatibility mode is on - it renders using IE7 standards.  We're looking into it but turning off compatibility mode in newer version of IE should resolve 
10/25/2013 3:58 PM
Playbook Error #2? 3.0 Release Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.