Problem with 3.0 Recruit Search Options page? Topic

Anyone else have this problem?

I have 89 recruits listed on Recruiting Summary page and I can not add the additional 11 to reach 100. If I go to Recruit Search page and bring up an individual recruit and open the Recruit tab I can select Add to Watch List. When I click on Recruit button I get an error message stating can not watch more then 100 recruits. But as stated above only 89 recruits are listed on Recruiting Summary page.
10/25/2013 2:36 AM
Did you delete some players before?  I think this happens because there's an option to "Show Removed Recruits" and those count against your 100.
10/25/2013 7:39 AM

Reply to my ticket.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the note. As part of the update we added the ability for users to show recruits they had removed from their summary page. As such, removed recruits count towards that 100 max and that is why you cannot add anymore.

Do you typically add so many players to your watch list?

We'll review this and see if we can increase the max or prevent removed recruits from being counted
10/25/2013 3:30 PM

"Do you typically add so many players to your watch list?"

That's not that many, actually. At every level below D-IA, I usually add at least that many, unless I'm being lazy. And sometimes even for D-IA, depending on how much time I decide to put into recruiting.

10/25/2013 6:00 PM
I agree. Does there really need to be a maximum limit?
10/25/2013 6:31 PM
Problem with 3.0 Recruit Search Options page? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.