Position base core number for recruiting DIII? Topic

Can someone please give me some base number I should be looking for per Position? My first recruiting starts in a few days and I am not sure what base number I should be looking at. 

Posted here would be fine or PM also be work.

Thanks in advance.

Stefan
10/25/2013 2:13 PM
Take a look at this thread http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=471738&TopicsTimeframe=30  He has put together a weight formula that is pretty good.  It worked well for the last two versions of the game, should work for the new one.  Obviously there will be some tweeking that will come along but this is a good basis.  Take the values that he has high values, and those are important for those positions.  He doesnt have anything for Work Ethic because there so much that goes in to player growth everyone has their own thoughts on what is best. 
10/25/2013 2:24 PM
Position base core number for recruiting DIII? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.