3.0 Playbook Editor Save Button Topic

Ok, I've got to say that I think 3.0 has some great additions to the game. One thing that has changed that I do not like is the save button on the playbook editor. When on a down other than 1st, I have made all the changes I intended. I then click the "save" button and it took my back to the 1st down page. I didn't notice this, so I thought the editor just hadn't saved so I "redid" my third down settings....on first down. Annoying. 

Why is there no "save & next" button any longer? 
10/25/2013 6:11 PM
I agree with bucki22.  I would very much like to have the "SAVE & NEXT" button restored.  I found myself getting confused when it took me back to the 1st down settings.  At a minimum, have the save button keep you on the same down page.
10/25/2013 8:23 PM
That was hard for me to get used to in beta. The difference is you can go from first to second to third to fourth downs without loosing the changes you've made. Once you're completely finished, THEN you save it all...
10/25/2013 8:50 PM
Playbooks are saved all at once now. However, we plan to introduce a small update so when you save it returns you to the same tab you were viewing.
10/26/2013 5:23 PM
I am having some difficulty saving my playbook at all.  3 seperate times I have started my new custom playbook and gone through all the first down options.  3 seperate times I have saved it, and 3 seperate times it is nowhere to be found.  I am sure the problem is on my end, but I am not sure how to solve it.  Do I need to go through all the downs to save the playbook properly?  I am getting an error message when I attempt to save.  Any info is appreciated!  I don't remember running into this issue playing in Beta.  

As for the original post, I agree.  That would be helpful.  
10/27/2013 9:30 AM
3.0 Playbook Editor Save Button Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.