3.0 Primary and Secondary Attributes Topic

There is a table in the FAQ section that laid out the primary and secondary attributes for each position.   I believe that table has not been updated for the 3.0 engine.

I know that Bob has updated his rating formulas, and I have those, but I'd like to see the basic table that outlines the primary and secondary attributes.

Does that exist yet?  if so where?

10/25/2013 10:09 PM
Bob posted this a couple days ago, ratings on the right were the WIS ones for 3.0 left were his initial ones.
10/25/2013 10:14 PM
Not the ratings/formulas...but just a table that says, for example:  for QB:  Primary is TECH/GI/STR and blah blah blah are secondary.

From the current FAQ page (but it appears to be for the 2.0 engine and not the 3.0 engine)

What do the ratings mean?

Players are rated in 12 different categories, each are based from 1 - 100 with 1 being the worst and 100 being the best. The table below gives a hint of what to look for in your players, but it is not a complete cheat sheet.

Position Most Important Secondary
QB TECH, GI, STR ELU, SPD, ATH
RB ELU, SPD, STR ATH
FB BLK, STR ATH, TECH
WR HND, ELU, SPD, GI ATH
TE BLK, TECH, STR HND, ELU, GI
OL GI, BLK, STR TECH, SPD
DT TKL, STR, TECH ELU, ATH
DE TKL, TECH, SPD, ELU STR, ATH
ILB TKL, GI, TECH STR, ATH
OLB GI, SPD, TECH, TKL STR, ATH
CB TECH, GI, SPD STR, ELU, HND
S GI, SPD, TKL ATH, STR, TECH
K TECH, STR GI
P TECH, STR HND, GI

10/25/2013 10:26 PM
I strongly agree, and used the cores as a basis for my own formulas in addition to GUESS.
10/25/2013 10:44 PM
Posted by jc1796 on 10/25/2013 10:44:00 PM (view original):
I strongly agree, and used the cores as a basis for my own formulas in addition to GUESS.
Harris - did you ever get any info on this?
11/8/2013 10:52 PM
Nope.  But I would sure like to see this come from the developer.
11/9/2013 10:07 AM
3.0 Primary and Secondary Attributes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.