GUESS Reports Season 95 Topic

Camp Season 95 is now online.   Farewell, GD 2.0 - you sucked.
10/26/2013 10:26 AM
Thanks Bob
10/26/2013 11:30 AM
Thanx Bob.
10/27/2013 11:29 AM
youre the man bob
10/27/2013 11:15 PM
Hey Bob, I get the following when I tried clicking on the rankings...

#!/usr/bin/ruby # # You may specify the path to the FastCGI crash log (a log of unhandled # exceptions which forced the FastCGI instance to exit, great for debugging) # and the number of requests to process before running garbage collection. # # By default, the FastCGI crash log is RAILS_ROOT/log/fastcgi.crash.log # and the GC period is nil (turned off). A reasonable number of requests # could range from 10-100 depending on the memory footprint of your app. # # Example: # # Default log path, normal GC behavior. # RailsFCGIHandler.process! # # # Default log path, 50 requests between GC. # RailsFCGIHandler.process! nil, 50 # # # Custom log path, normal GC behavior. # RailsFCGIHandler.process! '/var/log/myapp_fcgi_crash.log' # require File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment" require 'fcgi_handler' RailsFCGIHandler.process! ?
10/30/2013 4:57 PM
Posted by superman7515 on 10/30/2013 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Hey Bob, I get the following when I tried clicking on the rankings...

#!/usr/bin/ruby # # You may specify the path to the FastCGI crash log (a log of unhandled # exceptions which forced the FastCGI instance to exit, great for debugging) # and the number of requests to process before running garbage collection. # # By default, the FastCGI crash log is RAILS_ROOT/log/fastcgi.crash.log # and the GC period is nil (turned off). A reasonable number of requests # could range from 10-100 depending on the memory footprint of your app. # # Example: # # Default log path, normal GC behavior. # RailsFCGIHandler.process! # # # Default log path, 50 requests between GC. # RailsFCGIHandler.process! nil, 50 # # # Custom log path, normal GC behavior. # RailsFCGIHandler.process! '/var/log/myapp_fcgi_crash.log' # require File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment" require 'fcgi_handler' RailsFCGIHandler.process! ?
Looking at last season in WILK I get the same thing.
10/30/2013 7:51 PM
The old reports aren't working any more, since we've moved to the new server and the new version.  
11/2/2013 7:54 PM
GUESS Reports Season 95 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.