Resting Position Players + its Effect on Momentum? Topic

I am consider resting several starters in one or two games during the upcoming series for my team.  But  I am worried that if I do this, it might ruin the good roll that some of my hitters are on.  Does anyone know if this game factors things in like momentum and "getting in a groove" for hitters?

Thanks for any insight guys.

10/26/2013 1:31 PM (edited)
We have been told that there are no streaks built into the game.
10/26/2013 12:45 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/26/2013 12:45:00 PM (view original):
We have been told that there are no streaks built into the game.
+1.  I've been told that by a programmer, and it may also be in a dev chat somewhere.
10/26/2013 1:34 PM
I won't call it a streak, but in my experience, often while defense will suffer as a player fatigues, almost always they hit better. So much so that I am often faced with the same problem addressed by the OP. I REALLY hate to sit a guy who REALLY needs the rest, but he's been batting .500 over the 10 game stretch...
10/26/2013 2:25 PM
Resting Position Players + its Effect on Momentum? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.