Kicking with no punter or kicker Topic

I am without a punter or kicker until the freshmen join the team. So in the exhibition games, it's interesting how the engine splits up the kicking duties between players. Each kick, a different player is chosen. The most recent game, my QB's, RB's, WR's, and DB's were 3 for 4 in field goals, and 9 for 9 in extra points (yeah, one of those lop-sided games). Out of 13 place kicks, 12 different players were used. And with that kind of success, who needs kickers? Heh.
10/29/2013 9:46 AM
interesting? One thing I dont get is I have a kicker who makes every field goal but cant punt the ball 20 yards. Seems a little fishy just seems in the 3-4 days ive been on here there are so many improvements that should have been made a long time ago
10/29/2013 9:52 AM
In my second exhib game they other team didnt have any kickers and the worst field position I started with on any kickoff was their 40.  they made all their kicks but the punt avg was 17yds.
10/29/2013 10:02 AM
I wonder is there a way to turn punting off?
10/29/2013 10:05 AM
That is insane, in 2.0 it would default to the starting QB.
10/29/2013 11:56 AM
I'll check into this guys. Thanks, making the starting QB the kicker in these situations is what is supposed to happen. I'm not sure when that got changed, but I'll look into this immediately
10/29/2013 5:25 PM
Kicking with no punter or kicker Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.