How does this effect Reputation Topic

OK, so I just took over a D-III team and I am changing the offensive system, so I have a bunch of WRs that i don't really need.  If I rescind their scholarships will it effect my Rep?  Keeping in mind these players are Sim AI recruited players.

Also, can you change your Game Plan at Halftime?  For example Ive noticed a several hour lag between the first half and the second half of games.  If I make adjustments to Depth Chart or Game Plan in that period will those changes go into effect for the second half of the game?  I would have tested this but I didnt have any Exhibition Games this year, didnt know how to get them started up until it was too late. :(

10/29/2013 4:16 PM
Yes if you rescind your rep will be affected. You can rescind 3 a season.

You other question, yes you can and should make changes at half if neceassary. With the role players in effect you may need to adjust yoir depth chart at halftime I'm not sure as I just quit all my teams. Gameplan changes have always been a part of strategy. The reason you couldn't change during exhibs is that those games are played in full in a single simulation.
10/29/2013 4:26 PM
Thanks for the info!
10/29/2013 4:27 PM
Keep in mind that cutting players you recruited has a much steeper penalty.
10/29/2013 7:27 PM
How does this effect Reputation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.