OK, so Im looking at my player cards and seeing some stat increases. I have a few questions about these:
1. Are they permanent once they show up on the stat card?
2. Same question about Formation IQs
3. Is there any formula that we know of that governs stat increases?
4. What is more important for stat increases, playing time, WE, or Practice Time?
5. Do younger players increase more per season with all other things being equal?
6. Does record have anything to do with increases?
7. Will players get better in exhibition and playoff games?
8. How much does formation IQ matter? For example my team may have a very high nickel IQ but very low Dime IQ...would it make more sense for me to run a prevent dime because of this?