OK, so Im looking at my player cards and seeing some stat increases.  I have a few questions about these:

1. Are they permanent once they show up on the stat card?
2. Same question about Formation IQs
3. Is there any formula that we know of that governs stat increases?
4. What is more important for stat increases, playing time, WE, or Practice Time?

5. Do younger players increase more per season with all other things being equal?

6. Does record have anything to do with increases?

7. Will players get better in exhibition and playoff games?
8. How much does formation IQ matter?  For example my team may have a very high nickel IQ but very low Dime IQ...would it make more sense for me to run a prevent dime because of this?

Thanks!

10/29/2013 4:25 PM
1 yes, except I think rarely at the turnover of a season they lose some points, someone may correct me about that.

2 yes they are permanent

3 I think so but not sure who/ if anyone knows it for sure

4 all are a good combo but it depends on each player, a tough question to give an exact answer to

5 this ties into #4, depends on playing time, WE and potential

6 no

7 yes, although visible results may not happen they will still improve

8 I think it plays a decent role in the outcome but talent is more of a determining factor, not sure of the affect of 3.0 on this either
10/29/2013 4:33 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.