Not Your Standard Service Time Mystery Topic

Honestly, I don't care.  Neither of you are in a world with me.    But, as you probably know, most aliases are outed when the respond under the wrong username.    And that is what it looks like.  
10/31/2013 1:32 PM
To be fair, pajammies post said "A ticket has been opened . . . " rather than "I opened a ticket . . . ".

Subtle difference, but most people will say "I opened a ticket . . . " if they were in fact the one opening the ticket.
10/31/2013 1:55 PM
To be fair, how on earth would you know if I followed the same transaction path as you did for specific players?
10/31/2013 1:58 PM
I told Pajammies the issue over trade chat, with exact details about service time.  For someone who doesn't care, you sure seem to care an awful lot about this.  Sitemail me your e-mail address and I'd be happy to send you a screen shot of our trade chat from two days ago if you would like. 
10/31/2013 2:03 PM
Pass.   Just looks odd.    Why would you discuss service time about two specific players?    I've been in worlds for 30 seasons with owners and I've never said "Hey, my guy has .025 service time and your guy has .028 service time but it looks like we promoted them at the same time!!!" 
10/31/2013 2:07 PM
The difference was 11 days versus 26, and yes, it's a relatively trivial amount.  It still seemed odd to me, so I discussed it with Pajammies.  That's the story.  And I know you're not a fan of service time issues.  It's a strategy I still like to use when I can, but I respect that you don't care for it.
10/31/2013 2:18 PM
Sorry to drag this up again, but I've kept an eye on Jonas1102's player Yorick Bittle, and it appears he has the same issue that Zeustis' players had -- in the playoffs he had 13 days of ML Service Time, and yet now in their off-season, he has 25 days of ML Service Time. Bittle was added to the 40 man roster on 10/22 at 1:42 PM, and promoted to the Majors on 10/28 at 3:10 PM, which works out to 18 days on the 40 man roster BEFORE his call-up. So I still don't understand how he has 25 days, instead of either 13 or 31. But it at least seems it is reproducible.
11/18/2013 11:14 AM
◂ Prev 12
Not Your Standard Service Time Mystery Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.