Selecting starters??? Topic

I have advanced settings on but there isn't a slot to select starters, only rest level. Anyone else seeing this???
10/29/2013 9:34 PM
it appears they have made it to be the players from your playbook of the first randomly selecredbplay that get credit for the start. hopebyou didn't promise any starts because n beta those players never got credit for starting.
10/29/2013 9:49 PM
Posted by sasmo12 on 10/29/2013 9:49:00 PM (view original):
it appears they have made it to be the players from your playbook of the first randomly selecredbplay that get credit for the start. hopebyou didn't promise any starts because n beta those players never got credit for starting.
Thats not true. the starters are determined by the play that you use the most and the players you used the most inside that play. 
10/29/2013 10:57 PM
Posted by noah23 on 10/29/2013 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sasmo12 on 10/29/2013 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Thats not true. the starters are determined by the play that you use the most and the players you used the most inside that play. 
I believe this is the most correct statement.  It does mean that if you promise starts, you better be sure that your player is good enough to play regularly.  The days of one play in the first half  counting as a start are gone!!
10/30/2013 10:53 AM
I heard several coaches complaining about not getting credit for starts, but I used advanced settings in beta, played in every beta season in Bava, and NEVER had that problem.
10/30/2013 11:51 AM
Selecting starters??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.