http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/Boxscore.aspx?gid=58539380

Is this something new?  I'm pretty sure I've seen it discussed before about never happening, and why it helps to find guys w/ low tempurs since they get hit more often.

In the 8th, my LF was hit by a pitch in the arm and injuried.  (8 game injury, sore elbow).  I don't recall ever seeing that happen before, I figured it was something written into the code that would prevent injuries from happening on a HBP since logically you should have a handful of guys need to sit a game or two (or worse) following a HBP on the hand, foot, elbow, etc.. like happens every season in the majors.
10/30/2013 4:23 PM
No, not new.   I've been reading "My guy got hit in the elbow and is out for 2 weeks with a twisted ankle.  WTF?" since people started reading the box scores.
10/30/2013 5:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.