You must fill ALL of your scholarships to keep carryover money.  
10/31/2013 6:30 PM
Posted by meece on 10/31/2013 2:47:00 PM (view original):
I dont have 40k I have 10 k , my recruting stratagy is too basically only look for guys with 360 miles. I have 10700 with 3 open scholarships with 3 green dots didnt want to sign them then not get money cause I dont have a punter positoin filled.

I guess im lost in your question why would you want to keep it and lose it?
The player I found arent the greatest id rather roll some money over so when one does some along I can out bid everyone. I got the majority of the best players in my area
If you have 10K left after signing all of your scholarships, you will only have 2500 left when recruiting ends.  If you have any open scholarships at the end of recruiting, you get no carryover (you wind up with nothing), and the player(s) placed on your team to fill out your roster to 50 will be useless (they're a penalty for not filling all of your scholarships).
10/31/2013 9:37 PM
I think people are missing the point. Im going to fill all the scholarships was a matter of did I have to get a punter. Then was told 10k is too much money left over can find a few better players and thats a better use of money.
11/1/2013 10:29 AM
Definitely misunderstood lol. No, you don't have to sign a punter to carry over money.
11/1/2013 11:53 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.