World Merger Information Topic

We have updated and moved the official, general merger  information to a new post in the Critical News forum.

We are aware of the current number of openings and are actively working on deals with various other websites & companies to market the game.
2/4/2016 8:55 AM
Rusty Kuntz is looking for partners to merge with. Any help from WIS would be appreciated.
5/24/2016 3:13 PM
Mike Trout (entering season 18) is actively discussing merger as an option. We stand at 9 openings following rollover with one manager supposedly returning to his team following bonus money from his playoff run in another world which should happen shortly. I have posted the highlights written here of what that entails & after 2 days no one has voiced an "against" vote however, some may not have checked in or are not actively following the chat discussion. So short story long, we haven't officially decided but are discussing.
5/24/2016 7:59 PM
I think we are going to try it
5/28/2016 11:56 AM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 12/12/2013 1:05:00 PM (view original):
All world mergers have now been completed.

Thanks to all that helped orchestrate the world mergers.

Sorry it took so long to accomplish.

The process has now been simplified so we can accomplish in < 30 minutes when all mappings are setup in advance like we had here. In the future, it should be much, much quicker.
Quick is not my experience.
We submitted our world mappings on the afternoon of 29th May. Four days later and WIS still hasn't responded to the ticket, not even a generic holding response. This is quite frustrating when we have done all the donkey work getting to exactly 32 teams, asking people to move divisions and/or change cities etc...and then we just sit here waiting.
6/2/2016 11:13 AM
so....WIS keeps referring me back to this thread when I ask "how do we do it?".....is this entirely on me to seek out another world(s) and make this happen? is there no base of likely other suitors? how does one go about making this happen!
6/2/2016 11:44 PM
is there some other thread with a list of potential merger worlds? do I have to solicit other worlds all on my own? is there any meaning to life!!!
6/2/2016 11:50 PM
Yes, it's entirely on you (or others in your world willing to do some of the work) to find another world with an appropriate number of openings that is interested. See the thread tzentmeyer links to in the first post on this page; that's the one they are referring you to, I'd think. Support's role is to make the merger happen in the system after you have 32 owners on board from two or more worlds, and have a plan for those 32 owners filling the eight divisions. The base of likely suitors is the list of worlds and how many openings each has. If you have 22 owners who want to merge, you need to find a world with, say, 13-15 openings, assuming that a few won't want to merge even if most of the world does.
6/3/2016 12:02 AM
k thanks
6/3/2016 12:07 AM
Posted by sneekes on 6/2/2016 11:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tzentmeyer on 12/12/2013 1:05:00 PM (view original):
All world mergers have now been completed.

Thanks to all that helped orchestrate the world mergers.

Sorry it took so long to accomplish.

The process has now been simplified so we can accomplish in < 30 minutes when all mappings are setup in advance like we had here. In the future, it should be much, much quicker.
Quick is not my experience.
We submitted our world mappings on the afternoon of 29th May. Four days later and WIS still hasn't responded to the ticket, not even a generic holding response. This is quite frustrating when we have done all the donkey work getting to exactly 32 teams, asking people to move divisions and/or change cities etc...and then we just sit here waiting.
Still waiting. On day 4 customer support said they'd review our mappings on day 5 and we'd probably merge then. We didn't. They haven't let us know if the review found an issue or not, they haven't communicated at all.
Given that they reckon it takes < 30 mins to run, and given the man hours we've all put into the move, it's pretty ******* annoying.
6/4/2016 10:00 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i submitted our merger proposal in a ticket last night round 930....we are all set & ready for a button or two to be pushed as well.
6/6/2016 4:29 PM
we have been told that our merger setup looked good & we are scheduled for it to go thru "first thing next week"
6/10/2016 8:10 PM
we have officially merged with world Brett and are set for season 1
6/14/2016 9:15 PM
â—‚ Prev 1234
World Merger Information Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.