pulldown scouting responses Topic

I had something happen that has never happened before I was pulling down a guy (trying to anyway), so I sent out 10 SC's in 1 cycle and got back these responses in the order listed.

1. back-up option
2. nothing mentioned
3. nothing mentioned
4. no bad news, very interested
5. no bad news, very interested
6. by the way we're going to have to wait (back-up)
7. by the way we're going to have to wait (back-up)
8. not in the same league as the other coaches
9. no bad new, very interested
10. nothing mentioned

Then he refused my HV and gave me the honestly I don't see myself playing for you next season scholly response message.  Crazy stuff!! It's like he's playing with my emotions!!
11/1/2013 11:52 AM
someone else is putting effort in at the same time. Decide if you want to commit to probably a more expensive pull down (can take up to 30 or so SVs) and a likely battle with the other guy or move on.
11/1/2013 12:04 PM
I wondered if that was what was going on, it was just odd to me that it all happened in 1 cycle, there's no schools listed on his profile so it looks like we both failed on the first attempt...
11/1/2013 12:35 PM
I am an "A+" DIII is message 8 trying to tell me that the other school is probably DII?
11/1/2013 12:45 PM
no, dont read too much into those. actually, dont read anything into those. its the initial phone call that tells you if he will consider you and then he does or he doesnt after some effort, thats basically all that matters.
11/1/2013 3:44 PM
I thought I saw a "how to pull down" google doc on here once. Am I imagining things?
11/1/2013 9:49 PM
pulldown scouting responses Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.