11/10/2013 11:37 AM
I have thought of a way to increase the amount of job turnover at Division I and am interested in getting some feedback on it.  

My idea is to add the ability for a coach to challenge the job of an existing coach (probably anonymously).  In order to do this, the existing coach would need to have been at the school for a given number of seasons (say five) so that they have an established track record at the school.  The challenging coach would need to have a given number of prepaid seasons (say three) on their account to ensure that they will stay at the school (and possibly also require the coach stay at the school for a determined number of seasons).  I would also consider giving the challenged coach an advantage so that if the coaches were relatively even, the challenge would fail.  I would also always give a human the job over a SIM.

This would ensure that the high level programs have a competitive squad and anyone that took over one of those programs would be on notice that if they do not perform, they are going to get replaced.

Any thoughts?
11/11/2013 8:54 AM
I don't think you fully fleshed out the idea here (what constitutes a successful challenge? what happens next?) but nonetheless I don't think this would help job turnover the way it needs help. The jobs that lack turnover (if any?) are the ones with high-A prestige. The C jobs are difficult enough as it is.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.