Playbook Tutorial - GUESS Reports Link Topic

I've been trying to switch but maybe im missing were it is to let me.
2/6/2014 2:24 AM
Click on Coaching then Coaching 101. At the bottom of the page is the slider button to switch to advanced.
2/6/2014 11:19 AM
Thanks a lot
2/6/2014 1:40 PM
Trying to set up my defensive playbooks and had a question about Sims. Is there variation in how the sim ai sets up its offensive playbooks or is it just as listed in the standard playbooks (ie. Balanced, heavy pass, etc).
2/16/2014 4:55 PM
Sims use the default Balanced Offensive playbook just as listed. 
2/16/2014 10:27 PM
I have been traveling a bunch and have not had time to even attempt a playbook. I have been using the default ones and have been getting destroyed. This will help me tremendously! Thanks!
3/18/2014 10:34 AM
Posted by thmscrrn3 on 2/5/2014 9:16:00 AM (view original):
I have a question, new to the football game and I want my offence to run just the wishbone only is there a way and why is my qb not running in two warm up games he has zero rushs? I am using everything in basic so can someone please help me.
click on coaching, then click on formations. Scroll down to wishbone and click on edit. there you can type in the amount that you want your QB to run inside and outside. You will then have to take away some of the amounts from one of your RBs so that the total amount at the bottom does not exceed 100. Hope this helps.
3/23/2014 3:19 PM
so you have something similar to this for 3.1?
6/23/2014 1:59 AM
How can I set the frequency of which formation within a play book is used. If I have 3 formations set up can I designate use #1 60% of the time and the other two 20% each? I guess there is no control over when a formation is used.
Please note that noobs like me can't use advanced mode.
"NOTE: Division III teams are restricted to Beginner Mode. Once you advance to a higher division, Intermediate and Advanced mode will be available and you will have more advanced control over your team."
7/12/2014 8:37 PM
Posted by dlmose on 7/12/2014 8:37:00 PM (view original):
How can I set the frequency of which formation within a play book is used. If I have 3 formations set up can I designate use #1 60% of the time and the other two 20% each? I guess there is no control over when a formation is used.
Please note that noobs like me can't use advanced mode.
"NOTE: Division III teams are restricted to Beginner Mode. Once you advance to a higher division, Intermediate and Advanced mode will be available and you will have more advanced control over your team."
There is no way to control that, even in advanced mode.  It's a 1 in three chance which formation/play will be picked.
7/20/2014 4:06 PM
Best thing I've seen yet on version 3.*. I left when they made the change and really did NOT like the new version. If WIS had a tutorial this good I probably won't have left. Unfortunately I spent a heck of a lot of time figuring most of this out on my own but even so I still learned a lot from it. Keep up the good work and WIS should give you free games for life. Thanks.
7/23/2014 5:32 PM
Great stuff Bob. 
1/23/2016 4:44 PM
◂ Prev 123
Playbook Tutorial - GUESS Reports Link Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.