I don't know
Yes
Not sure, my QB sucks
At least sideways..
Also, pass completions to RBs is up
11/12/2013 7:32 PM
+Pay attention to how you set up your Tight End
11/12/2013 7:43 PM
I think field goals are way up. Not because there are more scoring opportunities but due to lackluster offense.
11/12/2013 10:23 PM
How much of this, though, is just us figuring out the new engine? I, for one, am still making material changes game to game. Not because I am planning for an opponent but because I am experimenting with what should be basics (throwing long vs. short, TE set to block or not, line vs. cover, blitzing, etc.)

I would expect that a lot of this will sort itself out over a couple of seasons as we learn the new game.
11/13/2013 12:38 PM
helgi, you are probably right on the mark.  I was not around when 1.0 switched over to 2.0.  So all of this change is completely new to me.  I'm mostly trying to document my thoughts/observations and see if anyone else is also seeing the same thing.

I've also noticed that punters seem to really, really suck now vs in 2.0.  Sorry, I just happen to be one of those guys that think kickers and punters win games...and I just love those little dudes!!

11/13/2013 10:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.