11/12/2013 8:34 PM
My teams are pretty but I'm struggling with going deep in the NT do any of you guys have feedback. 
11/13/2013 4:47 PM
Yes.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

~ Aristotle
11/14/2013 9:38 AM
That is actually Will Durant's interpretation of Aristotle, from his book The Story of Philosophy, but non the less, I like it when The Nichomachean Ethics gets thrown in the mix.
11/14/2013 12:29 PM
All your teams need more athleticism and defense for sure.  Press is very hard to run at the lower tiers of D1 as major conference teams will have advantage against you in speed/altheicism, ball handling, and passing.  In D2 take a look at the top 5 programs year in and year out that run press and model your teams and recruiting more after them.  Also as far as the flex most of your teams need better passing and per, and a couple need more speed.
11/14/2013 12:30 PM
Not to say your teams aren't pretty good, just in order to make them elite, teams that make deep runs each year.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.