ULB - Replacement owners needed Topic

ULB has two owners who have graciously stated they're willing to leave now (36 games remaining) to facilitate finding suitable replacement owners.  Their minimum wins requirement weren't met for the 2 year period.  The available teams are:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Chicago Hitmen Franchise Profile

As you can see, this squad has some talent.

and 

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - New Orleans Jesters Franchise Profile

Please send a sitemail. ULB is looking for an owner who will committ to multiple seasons and not just an interim owner. We have a great group of core owners.

Jim

11/13/2013 10:48 PM (edited)
The Chicago franchise is taken.
11/13/2013 10:48 PM
I am interested in New Orleans.
11/14/2013 8:56 PM
Another team is available for an early switchover.........this owner has been MIA since 10/24, and is still in the wildcard chase.  In fact, I think they have the second spot right now.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Pittsburgh Phantoms Franchise Profile

Here are a few of the players you'll be inheriting:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Ignacio Gonzalez

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Takuya Kida

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Brian Price

Check 'em out, this team SHOULD make the playoffs, your walking right into a winning team.

Send me a sitemail!!  The sooner you let me know, the sooner I can ask Customer Support.  You might even be able to beat the weekend!!

Jim
11/15/2013 10:30 AM (edited)
Jim you have sitemail
11/18/2013 5:12 AM
ULB - Replacement owners needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.