In season recruiting messages Topic

What exactly are these? Come recruiting period, do you have a leg up on these guys?

Are these recruits already interested in your school? I'm just trying to figure out the point.
11/16/2013 8:46 AM
They are completely useless. Just delete the messages and take the recruits off your board.
11/16/2013 9:01 AM
Ignore the messages, and normally ignore the recruit.  In all my seasons, in all Worlds I have only ended up recruiting three, and signing two.  Normally nothing there!
11/16/2013 9:10 AM
Posted by citizenkane on 11/16/2013 9:01:00 AM (view original):
They are completely useless. Just delete the messages and take the recruits off your board.
How do you remove them off your Board?
10/29/2022 2:48 PM
Choose them by checking the box next to them and click HIDE at the bottom.
10/29/2022 2:54 PM
There is a very small chance you start green or yellow on those recruits when recruiting starts. I agree with people here that for the most part these end up being useless, but I at least keep them on the list till recruiting starts on the off chance I get a freebie from one of them.
10/29/2022 3:42 PM
Evaluate them and if they are any good send em a assistant coach scouting. If not get rid of them.
10/29/2022 6:16 PM
Posted by BenKallenbac on 10/29/2022 3:42:00 PM (view original):
There is a very small chance you start green or yellow on those recruits when recruiting starts. I agree with people here that for the most part these end up being useless, but I at least keep them on the list till recruiting starts on the off chance I get a freebie from one of them.
This is my view also. A LONG time ago.....I signed one of those guys and he led D3 in sacks his Jr and Sr years.

But, that is ONE......
10/30/2022 8:35 AM
i try to use the AC scout info ( potential recruits attribute values ) as a gauge , depending on actual need and said attributes ... set my search criteria to reflect ...
i think it gives me an idea of where my vision is
10/30/2022 9:54 AM
In season recruiting messages Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.