Looking for a quick rollover? Topic

No Quitters! One of the most prestigious leagues in all of HBD is looking to fill 3 franchise slots.  The league rules require a 3 eyar commitment so we always have a quick rollover period.  If you're interested in getting in as many seasons as possible, all three teams are potential contenders!  Message me for the password.
Ajaxx88
11/19/2013 12:29 PM
Ajaxx:
     I'm throwing around the idea of jumping into a league.  Can I get the password so I can have a look at the teams?  I'm also looking for a Mentor, as I am a Baseball Player/Nerd/Nut, but haven't played Hardball Dynasty yet.  I imagine it's a different animal than Gridiron and Hoops Dynasty, so, I don't wanna jump in and be everyone's Whipping Boy for three years.  Can you tell me a bit more about the league?

-Lincoln-
11/19/2013 12:35 PM
Bump
11/20/2013 7:11 PM

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile

Charlotte NL ball club coming off of 75-87 season. Has some star power on the ML team and ML-ready talent in the minors.
11/21/2013 1:38 PM (edited)

Helena NL ball club that just went 76-86. 4 players rated 80+ on ML roster and the oldest is 27. Built for the future! 
11/20/2013 8:59 PM

Columbus NL team off 87-75 season and 8 consecutive playoff runs. They've got talented ML players and possible ML-ready players down on the farm.
11/21/2013 1:42 PM
bump
11/21/2013 9:33 PM
only 3 spots left! hurry up and get one!
11/25/2013 11:47 AM
Looking for a quick rollover? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.