McDaniel has had 8 shutouts in 11 games....we avg 1.7 points against us to this point....are we that dominant or is there a real flaw going on in this new system
11/19/2013 3:51 PM
I'm not getting those results, I think you've just figured out how to coach Defense in 3.0.  Good job.

11/19/2013 4:27 PM
Uh, by the way, what are you doing?  ;)

11/19/2013 4:28 PM
Maybe post your login info so we can all... "Study"... your game plans?
11/19/2013 4:32 PM
Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT share anything with helgi.  LOL  Unless, of course, if it is simply something to throw him off the trail.....send him off on a wild goose chase.

Here Mr Helgi, I will tell you exactly how to play defense vs the pass....especially the All Shotgun passing attack.... LOL
11/19/2013 4:39 PM
esf:  I do think you have figured out how to play defense.  I'm not getting results quite as good as you, but pretty good.  I'm quite surprised myself.  It appears that when you hit on the right combination, it really pays off.  If you miss the right combination...it really hurts.
11/19/2013 4:41 PM
im sure it helps to have essentially all seniors starting both sides of the ball......but sheez , pretty amazing results to this point...and all human coaches so far as well
11/19/2013 5:16 PM
It's not surprising.  In beta, one of my teams gave up 13, 13 and 15 TDs in the last three seasons.  Since then, oriole has reduced the pass completion % and nerfed the deep pass.
11/19/2013 5:57 PM
Posted by slid64er on 11/19/2013 5:57:00 PM (view original):
It's not surprising.  In beta, one of my teams gave up 13, 13 and 15 TDs in the last three seasons.  Since then, oriole has reduced the pass completion % and nerfed the deep pass.
so far...1 touchdown given up in 11 games
11/19/2013 6:08 PM
Esf- I play you tomorrow your team is a beast with all the seniors. That has to help, I have noticed most of the teams in our conference are a little younger and been not all that good sims recently. You guys that have been around for a few seasons def have a talent advantage. I don't know how much it helps but I've heard for iq means more now. I certainly don't have much and have a ton of penalties. However atleast so far no pics.
11/19/2013 6:12 PM
gl tomorrow btw....i know we "should" be winning. i dont discount that we have an established, upper tier program who is coming off a national title win the year before...and have all but 3 players returning, but 1.7 points per game / 8 shutouts & only 1 TD! thats crazy
11/19/2013 6:21 PM
That sure is some impressive numbers,the only problem is I still think gameplanning matching right def against off etc counts for too much and talent counts for too little.I think they are close wis but still needs to work on that aspect of the game or logic
11/19/2013 6:43 PM
It's hard to say talent counts for too little in this case.  esf0242 has built a pretty impressive team, especially defensively.  I'd say it's a combination of very good game planning and very good-to-excellent talent.
11/19/2013 6:45 PM
and unless im mistaken.....zero turnovers for the entire season by offense
11/19/2013 9:25 PM
Yeah he has a good to great team but not to be preforming at that level on def against 11 humans,just unrealistic.gameplanning obviously must count for a lot to put up those kinds of numbers.Dont get me wrong esto242 you have a solid team but you must have figured out something special on def which is great for you but was the thing I didn't want to see happen.Talent should be number 1 all the time then gameplanning ,maybe you win all those games on talent alone but not with those kind of numbers.I just don't want to see a game where people figure out a glitch on off or def that can control the game,and Ive already noticed a bunch of teams with less talent having great success  and that's what I was afraid of in the first place but that example does not really apply in this case as far as talent.
11/19/2013 11:30 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.