Text input only...No HTML? Topic

Ok...I've lost my ability to link, change font/text size, colors, bolding...everything. Is this some browser issue (using IE) or is this the new norm for the forums? Below the input box it has a statement that says: Note: Text input only, HTML tags are not allowed.

This will DRAMATICALLY reduce my ability to run drafts in my progressive leagues and stuff like that. Any help would be appreciated.
11/20/2013 11:04 AM
My normal icon for "Compatibility Mode" in IE is also gone...this was how I previously made the forums work correctly. Sigh...
11/20/2013 11:08 AM
Test
Test
Test
Test
11/20/2013 12:19 PM
Well boo...that shows it's working for you. I still have the text only option.
11/20/2013 12:20 PM
Ok...after getting my IT friend involved, I have a solution!

In the newest version of IE, there is an option labeled Compatibility View settings in the settings drop down. If you add www.whatifsports.com as a Website to see in "Compatibility View" it allows me to use HTML again in my posts!
11/20/2013 2:02 PM
Text input only...No HTML? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.