Long term question.
Currently at d3 Buff State (local for me)
How many levels up can I go to be considered? I assume more wins the better etc etc but if I win 100 NC in a row does that mean I can shoot to D1 or can you only move to D2 etc?

Id prefer to stay "local" but d2 in the area is non existant. Much easiet to do in Hoops but im not the worlds biggest fan of that.
11/22/2013 9:07 AM
Unfortunately, you can't skip levels.  You must coach at least one season at each level, usually more than one season.
11/22/2013 9:55 AM
that sucks but thanks
11/22/2013 10:05 AM
Just one level at a time.

I hope someday they might allow a longtime user to have accelerated advancement (Coach joining a World he has never been in, but several thousand overall games).  I mean he can go D3, D2, D1AA in only three season, but once he reaches D1AA, he has limited access to D1A.  Smaller Conferences and the like.  Nobody would get to an elite this way, only to D1A.
11/22/2013 10:12 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.