Simulation in hardball Topic

I'm sick and tired of waiting two and three months for a world to fill. Why not simulate those teams that does not have a owner
By a certain time. When a owner is found replace the computer with that owner. This is ridiculous,
People reserve there team in advance and can't play on time. Its two many worlds and not enough players. A major upgraded is needed!! Please consider. Thank you
11/22/2013 9:41 AM
If your world is taking too long to fill, quit it and join one that has had lower historical rates of turnover. Problem solved. You are welcome.
11/22/2013 1:57 PM
Horrible idea. Would you trust the Sim AI to set your budget, re-sign free agents, sign (or fail to sign) other free agents, exercise options, and arbitrate? I doubt it. Then why would somebody want to join a league where the Sim AI has done just that to the team they're taking over...and started the team out on a 3-25 record to boot? How about agreeing to trade proposals? You don't think the human owners might go out of their way to fleece the dumb sim teams of their best prospects before someone with a brain takes over?

You would have about 20 owners in the world from rollover cornering the market on all the good free agents and taking all the talent from the sim teams, completely stacking the deck against the incoming owners.

Just do what shobob said...find a better world where the rollover isn't as long. Trust me, they exist.
11/22/2013 5:52 PM
You need to look no further than GD or HD to see all the sim conferences.  Playing against sims is not fun.
11/23/2013 6:07 PM
Do what shobob said. Eventually, the bad worlds will be discontinued.
11/24/2013 12:27 AM
Simulation in hardball Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.