"Very tight" = worth recruiting? Topic

I've seen the WOTS can change several times after the 1pm (CST) cycle on the 3rd day of recruiting.  I've also seen it change at that cycle on day 2 of recruiting, but not quite as often.  I'm not sure if it's the result of sims putting in more effort or early considering credit kicking in.  

In fact, my last recruiting go around in Allen I had 3 WOTS change for players I was pursuing (I wasn't in battles for any of them), and all 3 changed at the 1pm cycle on signing day.  No additional effort was put in by me for at least 18 hours prior to the WOTS changing, but in all 3 cases it went from "definitely leaning towards" to "very high priority" or "tight."  Maybe there's no difference between those 3 messages, but I always took the latter 2 to be stronger than the first.
12/17/2013 5:09 PM
Posted by halfakracka on 12/17/2013 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Yeah it was unsuccessful complete waste of 45 scouting trips.... I'll take that as a costly lesson. My big complaint is the sims WOTS started as they like him but he may not be a priority.... So I was like ok I'll pull him down before signing if he didn't drop by then.. Early this morning WOTS said he is a very high priority. So then I sent 20 ST followed by 25 more. The WOTS came out again and just said he is *very solid*. I wish he would have started out like that I've never battled a sim that powerful before. I got completely owned. Another wired thing is at 40 his uncle and coach said I had a shot at signing him so I sent 5 more and that's when the WOTS changed and I got no more feedback from uncle or coach.
Ok so I havent spent any money on him in 24 hours and this morning I popped up on his considering list??? Talk about a roller coaster, ive never been so up and down, I feel like the game engine is giving me random updates. I added this to the trouble ticket.
12/18/2013 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 123
"Very tight" = worth recruiting? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.